Welcome to TC Consulting
Teresa Cottrell is the principal of TC Consulting.
She is a Chartered Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development and a seasoned HR practitioner with over twenty years direct, hands on experience:
- At board level, and with senior management, professional, administrative and manual groups
- In both the private and public sectors
- In the design, development and implementation of HR strategy and policy
- In management of significant change
- In employee relations
Having a track record of delivering results in both large and small organizations, she set up TC Consulting in 2001 to provide pragmatic and practical HR support to businesses. Assignments have focused on the provision of advice, guidance and coaching regarding the implementation of redundancies, a review of risks in the HR field, professional and managerial selection, workplace stress, the development of a performance management process, the planning and implementation of changes in employment terms, the creation, review and revision of a range of employment policies and documentation (including statements of particulars and employee handbooks), and the provision of general HR advice and guidance on day-to-day collective and individual HR issues. Policies have been developed in a broad range of areas in response to client requirements and have included diversity, bullying and harassment, redundancy and severance, health and safety, data protection, training and communications. Procedures have been developed for whistleblowing, discipline, capability and grievance.
TC Consulting can:
- Carry out a wide range of HR projects when you do not have the resource capability
- Provide advice and guidance on achieving changes affecting staff and on day to day employment issues
- Provide coaching
- Provide training in the handling of day-to-day staff issues
References available on request.
Contact Teresa Cottrell for a discussion about how TC Consulting can help you.